Thursday 17 October 2013

Creature Comforts































Being at home with flu (ugh) has given me plenty of time to cobble together a lookbook-fashion-inspiration-type-thing. Recently I've been loving everything bright and fluffy that sort of looks like a wearable, friendly monster, hence the above collage (created in Photoshop, which I have had for two days and am in love with, despite my lack of any skills whatsoever)

Featuring  this jumper ,  this skirt , this thing of beauty , this miracle of fashion ,  this wondrous creation , and this cookie monster inspired fabulosity , as well as a yeti, a furby, and (my personal favourite) a couple of wig-wigs.

And, just to make it clear  how insane my sense of style is, I illustrated what these would look like all together:

This gal is obviously a tad embarrassed at the furry getup I gave her.












Just needs some manic furry shoes, am I right?

Hope you enjoyed!
take care lads :*
(I say as if anybody reads this blog...)

5 comments:

  1. anything fluffy is literally the best, and you are so good at drawing omg!

    thanks for the follow, I've followed back - love your blog!

    matilda xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee thanks! I wasn't sure if anybody would ever read this, so its super nice to know you like it! Your blog is pretty damn awesome too :*
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. cute post:)

    www.cherrydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Your blog is totally cute too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with black lace pencil dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete