Saturday 26 October 2013

Mayla Sunshine

I thought I would do a quick outfit post for today, as it's pretty late, but there is lots more exciting stuff coming later this week (it's half term, so I have loads of free time that I should be spending revising but lol who needs revision).
bitchface as usual

 I was having a serious case of I-have-nothing-to-wear syndrome this morning, probably because today was the first time in two weeks that I've worn normal human clothes (rather than blankets and pyjamas and misery).
smirk
 It ended up partially clueless inspired - hey hey tartan skirt and sheer knee socks - and partially sixties inspired. The latter is probably because I was getting hyped up about the super exciting Southbank Centre Sixties Festival, which I'm visiting tomorrow. There will be music, talks, discussions and performances about all elements of the sixties, from LSD to beat poetry to Frank Zappa to climate change to The Beatles, and just about every other relevant topic you could imagine. We are looking at 'The Swinging Sixties' in History GCSE at the moment, so it should be pretty helpful for that too.
Top: My mum's.
Skirt: Beyond Retro.
Socks: I'm not sure, but you can find similar ones in most hosiery departments.
Boots: Topshop.
Coat: Primark (many, many years ago!)
Watch: Baby G
Anyway, back to today. After music theory classes, we headed off to an art exhibition in Reading. Some of the pieces there were amazing, especially considering lots of them were by amateur artists. It also made me feel like creating more of my own art, which is always lovely. I may put up some photos of the exhibition later this week. And, on the topic of future posts, I took some photos of my makeup today, but I'd like to do something a bit cool with them, so watch this space!

That's all for now, cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment